Several Land Rover parts for sale. Trailer Hitch, AMK Compressor, Transmission Service Kit, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several parts and accessories still for sale. These are all parts I bought for my LR4 and wound up never getting around to installing, or never needed to install because whatever problem I had wound up being something else (and just kept the part thinking I'd need it one day). In other words, they are brand new and still in the shipping box.

Shipping will be from Kansas City, Missouri 64113.

I will be adding more as I find it or remember it.

Trailer wiring kit from Atlantic British. Asking $75 plus shipping.

Trailer Hitch. Will be freshly rebuilt and looking good. Comes with 2 keys. Asking $300 plus shipping.

Brand new AMK suspension air compressor. Asking $390 plus shipping.

Transmission Filter and Fluid Kit. This is for the 2010 to 2013 LR4 with the 6HP transmission (will work on other Rovers too, but I'm not sure which ones). Comes with the conversion pan (where the filter is separate from the pan), OE filter, fluids, lubelocker gasket, and as a bonus, a mechatronic seal adapter and sealing sleeve kit. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Lower steering column shaft. $150 plus shipping.

Rear brake disc rotors. OEM Land Rover. $75 plus shipping.

Ferodo rear brake pads. These (I am 99% certain) are the same as OEM. $25 plus shipping.

EDIT on 6/29: More things I have found:

Land Rover OEM Center Valve Block for the Air Suspension. Part # RVH000046. This is not an aftermarket valve but the original Land Rover one. $250.

Genuine rear upper tailgate actuator and moisture shield. Part numbers LR017470 and EOT500013. $70

Rear Hawk brake pads. Part Number HB682Y.657. $40.

Last edited:

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the transmission kit, it's for the 6HP ZF transmission (used in the 2010 to 2013 LR4s and other Land Rovers). Not sure if it works for later transmissions. You'll have to contact Atlantic British to find out.

It was this kit:

Then I regretted buying the budget version (budget because it uses a cheaper filter), so I bought this OE filter:

And also the Lubelocker LLT-F6R80 gasket.

It also comes with the mechatronics seal adapter and sleeve kit from California Transmission Supply Company.

This exercise has sort of depressed me on how much money I spent and never used what I bought. Haha.

Last edited:

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some more parts and listed them in the initial post.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllOverinmyRover