So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powershift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked seriously at a Defender and the last straw was $500 per month insurance for my area (Las Vegas). I haven't had any tickets at all for 10 years and no accidents in 30 years. Pretty insane prices. I've paid at most $110 per month with massive over-coverage on my Corvettes. Some common insurance companies like Progressive wouldn't insure Land Rovers at all, so that was surprising.

Longtrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan - As a newbie I was very grateful for your help, guidance and mentorship with suspension woes; I always look forward to seeing the image of the dog and the wisdom that follows - A huge thank you as always and good luck with your next vehicle whatever it may be...

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ryanjl take care, and best of luck with the Land Cruiser. Your “incredibly unhelpfulness” has served this forum, myself included, in ways that no other could’ve. You will be missed, enjoy your new chapter.

Also if you get bored of the reliability of the Land Cruiser feel free to revisit and solve some of our problems!

Take care!

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to create a new "for sale" thread as the old one was getting disorganized and the initial post was too old for me to edit.

I keep finding more and more stuff that I bought and never installed. Guess I was a Land Rover "prepper" or something.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tamjam