New to SE NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rescue 1

Reaction score
Hello,
New to south eastern NC, just been surfing the net on good trails in NC and VA, seems there is a annual meet / greet in VA, when for 2011 and does anyone know trails in western VA. Thinking about a cabin in blacksburg, va. Also, where is best dealer local to within x 90 miles either va beach, virginia or raleigh, nc. Any local groups? thanks, Dusty,

Brownsurccapt

Reaction score
I am in Wilmington NC if you want to get together for 1-8 beers! =)
What part of SE NC are you?

silvajt

Reaction score
I live near New Bern, NC and still travel up to Phillips Land Rover in Va Beach for service. Bought my LR3 from them and had all of the service done there with no issues. Haven't tried Land Rover Cary or Land Rover Cape Fear yet. Although those two are closer, I am still happy with Phillips and don't mind driving up there for service.

For trails throughout VA and NC check with the following clubs: Rover Owners' Association of Virginia (ROAV), Carolina Rover Owners Club (CROC), Old North State Land Rover Society, and Blue Ridge Land Rover Club.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4