Video Review of LR4 on AutoWeek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I haven't seen those videos yet. You're right, that guy sounds like he is selling LR4s for a living.

I wanted to find other videos on the site but after poking around for a few minutes, I had to drop everything and leave the site. I plan on heading back there tonight after work to look at some other vehicles.

Rob

LR4mywife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after 3K miles in our 2010 HSE Lux, I can say there's nothing I disagree with, in terms of what any of the individuals stated. We looked long and hard at the competition, with only the vastly more expensive MB GL 450 being it's equal in terms of our overall liking! They were almost contrasts to each other, and ultimately the money factory won out in our decision making, but I can honestly say we are in NO WAY disappointed that we chose not to pony up for the MB. WE LOVE the LR4, no question! While I truly believe there's no such thing as a "perfect vehicle", this one comes close and works the best for my family. Oh, and not a single hick up so far! (Hope I didn't jinx myself there!)

Cheers,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49