Snorkel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were to outfit an LR4 with a snorkel, would you have to put one on both sides?

And if you did this, would that cover all air intakes?

I know it's a weird question but I've been watching off road videos and having delusions of grandeur. Like you haven't ....

Thanks!

Marty

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Both sides are functional air intakes, so unless there is some type of tube to connect one to the other, I would say you would need two snorkles to make it work.

I'm not sure why they made two intakes. I'm sure there was a question of symetry on teh outside, but my guess would be the larger Jag V8 nessecitated the need for more air. I'm sure underhood packaging had something to do with it too.

Rob

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were to outfit an LR4 with a snorkel, would you have to put one on both sides?

And if you did this, would that cover all air intakes?

I know it's a weird question but I've been watching off road videos and having delusions of grandeur. Like you haven't ....

Thanks!

Marty

I saw a decked out LR4 on the road the other day. This guy had every accessory available. I saw a single snorkel on it on the passenger's side I beleive. He also had a Jig that held his huge spare tire on the back of the tailgate. I wanted to take a pic but the light turned green and he took off.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a decked out LR4 on the road the other day. This guy had every accessory available. I saw a single snorkel on it on the passenger's side I beleive. He also had a Jig that held his huge spare tire on the back of the tailgate. I wanted to take a pic but the light turned green and he took off.

That sounds awesome.

Marty

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90