Pressure Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmb6s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the open end (the circled part) terminates in the compressor box. I'm not sure where the silencer is located, but the filter (the other end of that diagram) is located in the cargo area behind the driver's side panel.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that open end is behind my sliders. Still possible that it got gummed up but less likely. Perhaps getting some around the silencer affected the exhaust performance...???

Just looking at the scale and orientation it seems as though the silencer would have to be in the back corner, near the driver's side. I'm also thinking the orientation of it is flipped, maybe for a RHD vehicle, if the filter is near the rear/boot and the circled area terminates near the compressor, it seems like it's gotta be flipped.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nevermind. I'd say the silencer is somewhere just AFT of the rear diff (see revised attachment). I totally could've gotten spray on that thing; just not sure if that would've affected performance. Seems like there shouldn't be any open hose there.

Hmmm....

Attachments

• the culprit.jpg
    the culprit.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink