Newbie Problems already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just0007

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I purchased a used RR TDV8 Vogue SE 2006 model year on thursday and on friday while parked outside on the drive it started to beep. I went outside tried to unlock the car and nothing happened. I opened the car using the key and noticed that the interior light was not on. No power, could not switch it on or stop the beeping.

I did expect the Landrover not be as reliable as the old Cayenne but is this normal or am I just unlucky. I drove it for 147 miles before it stopped.

Any views and thoughts of what it might be would be greatly appreciated, being towed to Landrover on monday. By the way the car has done 60000 miles with a full service history.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a dead battery.

just0007

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply, just had the breadown people look at it and the alternator has burnt out due to an electrical glitch. So hopefully it's not going to be to expensive....

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly it is a 2006 RR, the odds are it will not be cheap.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99