L405 Vibration/resonance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nazo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a 2018 L405 HSE V6 with 80k miles. Have am issue where the car has a vibration/resonance when the car is in drive and I am at a stop. The issue is very evident when stopped and in drive but goes away once I accelerate and get up to a few MPH. I've put in new plugs and did a full service including diff fluids. I don't see anything that might be causing the issue. I asked the dealer to check the engine mounts but they seem to only do oil changes these days. Anyone have this issue? Thanks.

MarcusTriton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a 2018 L405 HSE V6 with 80k miles. Have am issue where the car has a vibration/resonance when the car is in drive and I am at a stop. The issue is very evident when stopped and in drive but goes away once I accelerate and get up to a few MPH. I've put in new plugs and did a full service including diff fluids. I don't see anything that might be causing the issue. I asked the dealer to check the engine mounts but they seem to only do oil changes these days. Anyone have this issue? Thanks.
I would start by getting a second person involved to help you isolate where that noise is coming from.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72