Mud Flaps - Anybody Happy With Them??? Cool or Uncool..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.what else can you tell us about them? So, do you re-use the same panels over and over?

Yes

How many cycles (on and off) can they tolerate?

It has been a year and they still work like new they should last a long time, unless you get into some real nasty brush

How long to they take to attach?

1-3hrs depends on how long it takes you to tape it down

How much would you charge to make them up?
I would have to call on how much the vinyl is
price of vinyl and shipping to your house and 100 to mark it on the vinyl
and you can cut it out with utility scissors that will save on shipping and it allows you to get it just right. I was about 3 months making up the panels

I have invested in a good system of polish and my paint looks pretty good, but this would help...as long as once it's on the car, it's ON and doesn't slide around and cause more paint-scuffing than branches would.

It dose not slide at all

Other than making the rig look like a Bronco II, I think it would be good for the more narrow, brushy areas I traverse.

If you want just give me a call

Last edited:

BerryS

Reaction score
I got a set of all four mudflaps when I first bought my LR3 (08), but soon had to remove the front ones when I got the rock sliders. So I have a set of nearly new front flaps if anyone wants them. PM me and I'll give you a good deal.

Boaz, check your private mail - I'm interested in the mud flaps.

Thanks!

Berry

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4