Anyone have Tactical Rover Sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, such a long day dealing with it that I never took a photo....

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwest...when you talk of "modifying the bracket" are you referring to the bracket that the AMK compressor comes mounted to? ...or are you referring to the Tactical 4x4 re-location bracket?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T4x4. basic mild steel painted black. perfect for rusting quickly especially after cutting it to work.

My amk came with a heavy aluminum bracket which would be awesome to modify itself...and I plan to look into that at some point using the reworked t4x4 as a template. It's snug under there though so the benefit of the 1/8" plate t4x4 is it's thin fitting clearance.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cut new holes, 1 cm left of the original three mounting holes, maybe prime it with some rustoleum and that's all she wrote?

The holes are right on the bend of that angle bracket so it would be tough to lower them (to raise the compressor).

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I cut in the holes area was mostly the slot in front of the bottom 2 holes for bolt access so that I could thread the bolt and also tighten/loosen them from below all the way out or in.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I could see that and plan on doing that to the relief slots as well. I was thinking of turning the holes into slots that would run horizontal (if you were looking at it positioned with the single hole on top) so that the entire assembly can be moved FWD. Maybe 1.5 cm is about all I could do. Not much edge margin on that top one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112