2015 LR4 GPS based construction alerts possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, that’s larger than I thought!

If you could share on something like Dropbox (I think their limit is 50gigs), I’d be willing to Venmo some $$ if it worked.

**edit** just did a bit or forum searching and the update appears to VIN locked or an unlock code needed, so that may be a dead end

Last edited:

Daveykid

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if OP has the update from Move, you have to submit your VIN with the order and you're sent an unlock code. I'm not sure someone else could use it unless they're able to figure out the algorithm to generate a new lock code.
Well, the dealer did the update for me since it was there anyway so I would rather they ***** something up rather than me, but I also wasn't given any unlock code. I'm sure they had it. In fact if memory serves me correctly the dealer used to have a copy they used on everyone's cars but JLR put an end to that and I had to purchase this copy for myself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72