2011 Base LR4 with an infotainment cluster I can't seem to find anywhere else.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jabulls

Reaction score
Hello, I just finally pulled the trigger on my LR a few weeks ago. Been looking for a long time and just had to finally do it. The timing chain and guides along with the cam phasers had just been done a few hundred miles ago, a misfire on cylinder 1 on startup is the only trouble code I've seen since. She's looking crisp.

The thing is I'd like to update the info cluster as it's pretty well dated at this point. I have the Harmon Kardon sound system which is great and I didn't know even came with the base model but with the limited options of using the Bluetooth for only calls it's quite a ordeal to link to my phone for music and whatnot. Currently just have an fm tuner. I've found a number of seemingly fitting "replacements" for the info cluster but the photos never match my exact dash and I'm hesitant to buy them. Can't seem to find a specific model number anywhere online that would led me to feel more at ease with buying something. Linked a photo of the dash with the number pad for phone calls that is what I'm trying to replace. The temp control will come later. Thanks in advance and sorry for being long about it. Cheers.

1000002724.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. If you post the year and model of you Rover it may help others to give recommendations.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72