2013 LR4 V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevevetter

Reaction score
Thanks ktm525.

BTW, I do love my LR3 (and the fact it depreciated like gas station sushi the day the LR4 came out so I got it so damn cheap). However I had an incident where the cowling seal dry rotted and then we had a ton of rain ... so much so that I had inches of standing water inside (imagine a comedic movie scene where you open the door and water comes flooding out along with a fish). Ever since then, since all the computers were thoroughly soaked, nothing electronically reliably works though thankfully there's enough safety measures built-in I've never been stranded. It is all weird stuff like the radio randomly not working, an entertaining array or warnings on the display, etc.

I would not let somebody else 'unqualified' drive it. Now though I'm thinking pick up an older LR4 (with all the nice newer amenities) for my truck & towing needs and now my LR3 is my fun off-road toy I can beat up on with impunity.

Last edited:

poopraic

Reaction score
hallo

ich bin POO

:p ich wohne in IR.

Das ist wohl thema?

hmmmm , best regards for all :) POO

I need to use eng or can GER?

David Shawan

Reaction score
I bought a 2013 Land Rover LR4 with 86k miles on it at the time, and as of right now, I've driven it to 116+K miles. I adore the car and have taken it off-road a little. I made a few modifications, such as putting a winch on the Tactical 4x4 front bumper that the previous owner had fitted. Additionally, I had the Atlantic British aftermarket gearbox pan and filter changed. Already supplied by AB, the differential fluids will also shortly be replaced.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72