Where to buy Rasta 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to order the skid plate kit. Where are you guys ordering from? There is no US number on their site and they haven't replied to my emails.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah I found their US site, but their phone lines are down :-(

Trynian

Reaction score
I got mine from British Pacific up in Valencia near Magic Mountain. They would ship but I just drove up there and picked them up.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Tried them but they're out of everything but the T-case cover.

Trynian

Reaction score
What are you looking to get? You dont really need the under engine plate and their under bumper guard is not as good as the Mantec option from Rovers North.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I think I figured that out now. I'm going for:

RS Sliders
Mantec under bumper from RN
Rasta T-Case from British Pacific.

Thanks for your help!

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice thanks for the help.

I'm also going to do the rod mod. I think I'll go with option II sliders for the added help in the rocks.

Trynian

Reaction score
Nice thanks for the help.

I'm also going to do the rod mod. I think I'll go with option II sliders for the added help in the rocks.

Not to change your mind in any way since both options are great, but in my experience so far with the RS sliders here in southern Cal, those with the stage II seem to get hung up more on rocks and wedged in between rocks then us with the stage I.

The stage II are great when in close with tree's though.

sushisean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to change your mind in any way since both options are great, but in my experience so far with the RS sliders here in southern Cal, those with the stage II seem to get hung up more on rocks and wedged in between rocks then us with the stage I.

The stage II are great when in close with tree's though.

Your opinion is highly valued as I've not had a chance to run with anyone with sliders and you have experience in the place I'll do 90% of my off-roading. My thought on the stage II was that I could have a little bit of a comfort zone when getting close to a rock wall. Does that sound unreasonable?

I originally wanted stage I's because of the stealth look...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo