performance parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like it thanks joey, oh and I checked out that d& d website , cam, lifters sprocket , timing chain all for 600 don't have to change anything when installed.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it. The wheelbase on the Discovery is short so it wanders back and forth and tip overs have been known to occur. Safe towing requires a longer wheel base, or make the load short like the Rover it's self. Adding to your fleet WILL be cheaper and safer.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not make huge changes to a Discovery just so you can pull or tow. There are some previous discussions about this on these forums, and by the time you change everything to accommodate towing the expenses are VERY high.
When I tried to tow with mine I was constantly having to correct the direction of travel (wandering) when on open highways. It also depends on how large your load.

Last edited:

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My main thing that I want to accomplish with this truck, is when I need to pull to have the torque and the power to do it.. the most I will be pulling is a double axle trailer with a 29' foot boat....
So what your saying is not to get a bigger cam, just replace my lifters??
This is my everday vehicle ad well, and I have my three kids with me all the time.so... Tires I have on are not over sized to let u know.n

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOT IT , I read the link u put up alzerom... But I do need to replace my lifters cause one is tapping.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo