OK, You're probably sick of this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the '14 MDX. I was one of the first owners. It was actually a great vehicle if you want an on-road, crossover but it did have plenty of 1st MY issues. The customer care folks got to know me pretty well. ;-( The ride was great. Good space and storage. But the infotainment was a mess and there were a number of software issues. So after less than a year I had moved to a new LR4 and, for my needs/wants I love the LR4.

montyaloofah

Reaction score
I own a 2011 LR4 HSE in the NY/Nj area. I love it. Have ~31k miles of mostly highway driving and it's been problem free. In years past, i would switch to my LR4 in the winter as my other DD has summers on. The LR4 basically handles anything you throw at it including gas! I just clayed, polished, and waxed the LR4 last week and it looks beautiful. You won't be disappointed.

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mentioned the 350 had a lot of mom drivers.
Fwiw, I see mostly ladies driving Land Rover, Range Rover, and land cruisers here in the Bay Area. Just to help with that expectation :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo