Need help troubleshootung EAS issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are all my issues the only ones I can't google :p

At least I know I don't have a leak anywhere, it's been at the proper height for 4 days

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is my AMK different than all the others I've seen?

The drier is totally different than I was expecting

You're right, it is different, although I don't know if the ways in which it is different, matter at all. Mine is an AMK installed by the dealer maybe 3 years ago, not sure exactly, but the part where the black synthetic 90 degree air inlet goes in is not a small sectioned part, it's more like a large cylinder. Yours looks a bit smaller in the photo.

Those leaves and mud are clearly helping in some way or another ;)

Airstream345

Reaction score
When I got my replacement AMK the instructions included options to replace the original Hitachi as well as a previous AMK with different steps to replace each.

So there are technically two AMK compressors: previous and current.

You know - cause this isn't complicated enough already.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it looks like it detected a leak in the rear air line, which I just recently had to service because of shoddy previous repair work.

The seal on the AMK was extremely tight, and while I got one screw out, I made the decision not to proceed further and potentially break something.

After putting it all back together, and repairing the line properly all is well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo