Need help ,, emergency overfloe reservior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The resevior for your coolant , the temperature gauge did not show over heating, but when I get out of truck , the resivior is shaking and bubbling like its ******, and idea.... I did flush the radiator out with water twice, and the second time I flushed of I left the water in their , I am changing of this weekend when I have money to buy the fluid... Bit would that be the reason cause its water and not the 50/50 that suppossed to go in their...

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You missed something, do not start or drive it again. Send me your number and I'll walk you thru what to do.

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike its Justin from Victoria, not at home right now unrolled this late evening. But what did I miss.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what we missed but I would not drive it much until we talk and go thru it step by step.
Make sure to fill and bleed the system in the mean time.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Incomplete radiator flush leaving trapped air in the system, can cause overheating and blow the head gasket or warp the heads. Be sure and listen to Mike about the proper way to perform it on these unique vehicles.

richterjustin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it , but that's what it was that was causing the problem.... Mike knows his stuff. Thank

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo