LR4 2011 HSE Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know sometimes I want to hit Prius drivers because they can be total ****** here in Northern CA. ;-)

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what bothers me more than prius is the smart cars! These rediculously small and dangerous. Can you imagine what will happen if you hit one of these?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what bothers me more than prius is the smart cars! These rediculously small and dangerous. Can you imagine what will happen if you hit one of these?
baobay,

Smart Cars are VERY annoying out here because they get in the left lane on a major highway (bigger than the Mass Pike, 95, or 93) and then go about 85mph weaving in and out of traffic. It's a neat concept for the city, but I am scared to death of them on the highway. I had one pull up behind me once and I actually could barely see the roof line. They are VERY small!

I can't even imagine hitting one of them - especially on the highway. Yikes!

-David

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a 2010 Lux Plus with just north of 30k miles and other than the camera issue, has performed well. Glad they FINALLY figured out the camera issue, sure took them long enough.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a 2010 Lux Plus with just north of 30k miles and other than the camera issue, has performed well. Glad they FINALLY figured out the camera issue, sure took them long enough.
Hey Longhorn,

That's awesome! Sounds like things are going great for you. I am happy to read when owners are having great luck with their LR4.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink