Hello, Newbie here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkwin

Reaction score
Hello all id like to apologize ahead of time im not certain on what section my posts belongs in as im new to this kind of forums. I just have a question i know nothing of vehicles but have always liked Land Rovers :D i was surfing CL earlier today and stumbled across what seemed like a good deal, however since i really have no experience with these kind of SUVs i thought a fellow member of the forum could help??

Here's what im planning on buying: http://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/3049481595.html

Its $1500 so it seems pretty decent however it has a blown engine :( i have no idea how much something like this perhaps with used parts would cost. I would appreciate as much advice as i could get. Thanks in advance you guys!!!

-Darkwin

KyRover

Reaction score
Stay away from the FL. Had one and felt good when we got $800 as a trade in.

Murphy

Reaction score
Blown motor probably means the cam belt cut loose and caused the valves to crash into the pistons locking up and ruining the whole shebang. You're look at $3,500 minimum to replace. Stay away is my advice.
Murph

Darkwin

Reaction score
Ahhh :( well there goes my dreams... Thank you guys for the prompt response, hopefully ill find a decent one!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4