Hello from Vancouver BC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blixem

Reaction score
Hi all,

I come from a family of Land Rovers owners.
My dad is down to just 1 now (Defender 130 - he has name her "Battlecar Galactica" ). He previously had a 110, and Discovery 2 and a Discovery 1. My parents do many trips through Southern Africa and day drives with the Cape Land Rover Club.
s1fa.jpg

(Further images below)

My sister has an LR4 diesel (which she loves for towing her horse box)
lhrr.jpg

My brother-in-law is now down to just 1 as well (110 Defender Diesel)

I recently purchased my LR4 from a local Land Rover dealer. She is in really good condition. The dealer went above and beyond what I would expect a dealership to do. (Land Rover Richmond)
w2ka.jpg

dauo.jpg

Specs:
2010 HSE Lux
Vision Package
20inch wheel upgrade
Nara Bronze Exterior, Almond/Nutmeg Interior
55,000km (+- 35,000miles)
Warranty just expired, but I decided to play it safe and get a 5yr/ 100,000km (60,000mile) aftermarket warranty.

I am hoping to do some light trails in the future, and meet as many of you as possible.

Mike

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... wow looks like someone is really enjoying the rover life.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Welcome!!

Hey, I just registered here too. I am located in Mission BC. PM me if you need anything or want to connect by phone/email. I have an LR4 too (among other LRs). I have a shop here in Mission and can help with anything you need. Cheers! DDO

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo