Heater broken... Driver's side only?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texas turbo

Reaction score
My LR3 heater just stopped working one day. It is ONLY on the driver's side, the passenger side works fine. The drivers side blows, it just blows C-O-L-D no matter what I set the driver's temperate to.

Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance!!!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know it mixes, right? try cranking the passenger side to hot as well and see what each of your driver's side vents do then. Especially if it's in "AUTO."

texas turbo

Reaction score
You know it mixes, right? try cranking the passenger side to hot as well and see what each of your driver's side vents do then. Especially if it's in "AUTO."

Yep, I am aware that it mixes. Tried doing that multiple times over the winter... that's why it is so strange. It is like there is something blocked from the heater on the driver's side only. Doesn't smell so I don't think an animal could have gotten in there and blocked it.

Any other thoughts? Anyone ever done a DIY diagnosis on their heating system?

Crunchy When Wet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just posting a similar problem with my LR3, but its a/c not heat, it may be air blend motor for driverside, that is what I am thinking is wrong with mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4