Free Lr3?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigArt_LR3

Reaction score
Check this out...

I received a letter from the dealer I purchased my LR3 from (LR Jag Anaheim Hills, CA) saying that if I purchase or lease any 08 Rover, Rover Sport, or Jag, the dealer will give me a 2-year prepaid lease on a used 2006 LR3 FREE! The fine print states that its for 12,000 miles a year and vehicle is not certified.

I find this to be quite interesting.

Anybody else receive something like this?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeap, I got the same letter. If I could afford a full Rangie, that would be too darn cool. A free dedicated trail rig (the LR3)!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get a loaded top-o-line Jag that didn't look like a Taurus! Then I'd just use the Rover for wheelin' and outdoor adventures.

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get a loaded top-o-line Jag that didn't look like a Taurus! Then I'd just use the Rover for wheelin' and outdoor adventures.

The new XF is amazing looking (IMHO). And I've always liked the XK, but I've always thought of it as an older person car.

-Rich

BerryS

Reaction score
Very intriguing deal. However, make no mistake - the dealer is folding the cost of the lease into the (non)discounted price of the original vehicle.

The large SUV market segment is hurting, big time. I just purchased a new 2008 LR3 HSE for $40,000 or ~$18k off MSRP. I imagine that a similar percentage discount could be had on any of the vehicles listed, but without the prepaid lease offer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4