Faults code engine Range Rover 1995/1998

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine faults codes for Range Rover 4.6 HSE 1998.
Does any of you have this info ,just to have it handy in case I need it when I use my Autologic diagnostic computer ,the Autologic does not have a code resume , I just usually use the electric fault manual ( and believe me it is not fun to find the code, and once you find it ,you are just as you began #$%&9)Sorry, I suppose I am not smart enough..
Ha ha .

Saludos

Pascal.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Check this page for code info... but the autologic should tell you what the codes are...

http://www.iequus.com/

pascaltissot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey, you are right the Autologic gives me the codes number but not any clear explanation on what it is , like I told you before you have to search in you electric manual ,but what I was talking about is that I saw a very good resume off engine fault codes for Discovery and I thought it would be good to have the same for a Range rover P38. Don’t you think?
Pascal

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
have you check with www.rangerovers.net ? they have a lot of good RR info... not that I am trying to push anyone away from here, but they do have some very good info there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112