Do we like the Black package on Corris Grey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gmosley

Reaction score
I ordered through the overseas program. They quote 8-10 weeks for shipping. If it gets loaded this week then it will be earlier than June, but doesn't matter because I don't fly back to the US until 14 Jun. As long as it is at the dealer prior to 14 June I will be able to go from the airport to the dealer and pick it up. I am kind of hoping I can persuade the dealership to pick me and my family up from LAX to avoid renting a car to get there or a taxi/limo. Bottom line, I am just happy that the car was built when they said it would be.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right. I had forgotten you ordered through the overseas program which out you on a slightly different cycle than those of us whose orders went in on "allocation day". Yet it does sound like the there is a big batch of shipments coming in June. I don't hear of any orders arriving in April-May.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think any color with Black Package is a thumbs up. I was debating between Fuji and Grey, but ended up with Fuji.

Jaydub562

Reaction score
image.jpg

Gmosley

Reaction score
Nice! I am glad I ordered this color with the black package. Can't wait to get back to the US and pick mine up

Dubroz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't technically corris ..... It looks like a 2013 Orkney Grey with black pack. Corris would be darker and more mettalic.

ziggysanchez

Reaction score
I just picked up a Corris Grey with black package. Great looking color combo.

Attachments

• image-18.jpeg
    image-18.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90