CoverageOne Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattypV50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

When I bought my 2011 LR4 I bought a extended warranty from CoverageOne at the dealership. The factory warranty runs out Dec 31, 2014 and this one kicks in for the next 2 years.

I bought the Ultimate Protection (best I could get). Anyone have experience with this company?

Anything I should be aware of?

Thanks!

ivan gonzalez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the contract and see if you get charge a deductible for each time you take it in or for each item that needs repair.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also read the small print to make sure exactly what is or is not covered.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to let us know how it works if you need it and if you think it was worth the investment.

I have already decided to skip those warranty programs and just stick the cash in the market and let it grow and hope I dont need it. (That decision was easy with the double digit % gains we have had)

mattypV50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will def. post my experience as I use it.

I'm not sure it will be worth it. Cost $3000 at the time of purchase. Gave me an extra 2 years / 100,000KM. So we'll see. I only have 47,000km on it now (purchased with 22,000) so I'll hit the time before the km limit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635