codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LocatorF1

Reaction score
When looking at OBD II codes that are manufacturer specific I'm having trouble figuring out system or function the last two numbers pertain to. The two codes I'm getting are P1672 and P1667. Can anyone tell me what the digits 67 and 72 refer to.
Thank you.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
P1672 Land Rover Immobiliser - incorrect codeDrive cycle A:Signal implausible

P1667 Land Rover Anti-Theft Alarm serial link faultDrive cycle A:Signal out of range - below minimum

http://www.eobd2.eu/DTCL.asp

LocatorF1

Reaction score
I get the same code messages from my OBD scanner. What I've been searching for is a more specific description. With the code P1667 P means powertrain, 1 means it's manufacturer specific the second digit 6 refers to computer output circuts but what about the last two.
I'm trying to find out exactly what systems are malfunctioning based on the last two digits. For example in the DTC P1667 does the last digit 7 refer to the right hand door latch, the rear tailgate latch or the hood bonnet latches.
Does anyone know what these last two digits are or does antone know of An online reference that will tell what those last two digits mean.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM