Cargo Net for 2011 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montyaloofah

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is sold anywhere. tried googling it, but nothing great came up? My groceries keep sliding in the back.

horacioad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my LR4 and the smaller one on my wifes LR2. Its great and sturdy and beats the $200 LR one. I have the cargo net for my LR4 and still is in the bag, pretty useless if you ask me.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you lose yours? I was surprised to find mine in the side compartment opposite the jack storage compartment. If this sounds like a dumb comment, your right, but I have a net now that I didnt know i had.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you lose yours? I was surprised to find mine in the side compartment opposite the jack storage compartment. If this sounds like a dumb comment, your right, but I have a net now that I didnt know i had.

that cargo net is quite expensive. it doesnt come with the car unless the dealer threw it in there for you.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not get one in the 2010 I had and neither in the 2011 I currently have. They either forgot it in there or they threw it in when you made the deal.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 LR4 came with a cargo net. I really doubt my dealer threw it in... I think it came with the car. My LR4 was a special order and I picked it up the day after it arrived.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2011 LR4 came with a cargo net. I really doubt my dealer threw it in... I think it came with the car. My LR4 was a special order and I picked it up the day after it arrived.

WHere was the net located. I will look today. MAybe I have it!

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHere was the net located. I will look today. MAybe I have it!
I believe it was in the right side compartment in the trunk area, though I don't remember for sure. I've never used it, though. I'll have to try it out sometime!

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another vote for the Rola - can fold flat when not in use - dealer gave me the net but I never use it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90