2014 LR4 from Frankfurt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It still says nothing about the 2014 LR4 for North America, those shown in Frankfurt are all changes that will affect the 2014 Disco in other markets.

Not sure about those blacked out tail lights, they look a little too aftermarket for my taste.

Last edited:

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not liking that the black package doesn't actually fully back out the grill.

It also somehow manages to look a little too stylized with a non subtle after-market vibe that I am not liking. Again not bad, but not great.

mattypV50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's interesting it does mention that the badges in other markets won't change so they do mention other markets such as NA but nothing about engine.

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The black on the tail lights looks too much like a veneer; aftermarket covers like umbertob points out. The black needs to fill in the light housings quite a bit more.

The rest looks fine.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not liking that the black package doesn't actually fully back out the grill.

It also somehow manages to look a little too stylized with a non subtle after-market vibe that I am not liking. Again not bad, but not great.
I totally agree.

Looking forward to actual photos and confirmation of changes for NA.

I definitely do not care for the rotary gear shifter, so hopefully that won't make it to the NA market.

-David

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like those tail lights

Same here. I do like the way the tail lights look. LR might be aiming at a younger crowd with this. Similar to black package which is lifted from BMW shadowline.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635