What do you guys think of Kahn North America???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barrett

Reaction score
Land Rover lovers how is it going? I need help with with a conversion kit, my friend just tricked out his RRS with a full Kahn kit and I just bought a 2011 RRS. Should I buy a Kahn kit or leave the truck all stock which I like. But has anyone heard of Kahn and if so what was your experience with them and if you could would you buy the full kit would you buy the kit???

Thanks LRW... please let me know...

Attachments

• IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39

radionightster

Reaction score
You have a brand new, beautiful vehicle. Please don't put that kind of crap on it and ruin it.

rockcity

Reaction score
While you may like to drive a brand new RR that looks the same as everyone else's brand new RR, the OP would like to customize his to his OWN tastes. The good news about that "crap" you mention is that you don't have to drive the vehicle after it's been customized, and you don't have to pay a single dime for any of it. What ever happened to individuality??? More power to you OP, I say get the kit and enjoy the vehicle YOU paid for the way YOU want to. Purists be damned!

radionightster

Reaction score
While you may like to drive a brand new RR that looks the same as everyone else's brand new RR, the OP would like to customize his to his OWN tastes. The good news about that "crap" you mention is that you don't have to drive the vehicle after it's been customized, and you don't have to pay a single dime for any of it. What ever happened to individuality??? More power to you OP, I say get the kit and enjoy the vehicle YOU paid for the way YOU want to. Purists be damned!

No, you're wrong. The Kahn thing looks like crap and anyone who does that to a RR does not have "taste." It's absolute garbage crap.

rockcity

Reaction score
No, you're wrong. The Kahn thing looks like crap and anyone who does that to a RR does not have "taste." It's absolute garbage crap.

I respect your opinion, you're entitled to it, and while I would never personally equip that kit for my RR, everyone has their own "taste". This guy seems to like the look of two shopping cart handles on the back of his $60k grocery-getter. To each his own man. He's an individual. Since he's paying for it, he can do as he damned well pleases. That's all I'm trying to say. No harm no foul buddy!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9