Well, I put a deposit down for a 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with boxy? :wink:

I went out of my way to secure a 2013 RRS in an effort to avoid the new "Evoqued" 2014 RRS :biggrin:

I really like the "boxy" style with straight lines of the LR4 and hope they don't change it, so I can get another one in a few years.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty early for a full change I agree. Then again everything is possible with Tata. They seem to want to align all of their new models on the Evoque.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems pretty early for a full change I agree. Then again everything is possible with Tata. They seem to want to align all of their new models on the Evoque.
I believe the LR5 is due in 2016. Not 2015. And honestly, it will likely be pretty soft like the new FFRR and RRS. I love the boxy look today. I really dislike LRs new products. And grateful I got my '13 RRS when I did.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am am very excited to see what the actual 2014 will look like, but it does make me happy I pulled the trigger on a 2013. I don't care much about LED accents (if I could turn mine off I would) or updated side mirrors.

Either way, I am happy to live through Quijote and can't wait to see what happens. At this point, I am almost sure the motor will be exactly the same as previous years.

-David

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're most likely right David. But everything is possible...
It gives us something to speculate about ;)

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have to admit the whole V6 vs V8 debate is a ton of fun.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It definitely is a lot of fun Count.
The best of both worlds for me would be V8 and 8sp gearbox ;)

I have to admit that I test drove a Grand Cherokee Hemi with the 8sp and that transmission alone almost made me pick the Jeep but I couldn't walk away from the desire of having a Land Rover. British luxury with tons of capabilities and a fantastic engine.

ryano

Reaction score
1500 off MSRP was the best any Atlanta dealers would do as well.... but I was able to find an out of town dealer that sold me the car for 900 over dealer invoice. I didnt want to wait for the '14 models as I wanted the V8 and needed a car before October. I bought it for business use and figure Ill be trading it in on a new car again in a few years anyway.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1500 off MSRP was the best any Atlanta dealers would do as well.... but I was able to find an out of town dealer that sold me the car for 900 over dealer invoice. I didnt want to wait for the '14 models as I wanted the V8 and needed a car before October. I bought it for business use and figure Ill be trading it in on a new car again in a few years anyway.
That's an amazing deal!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635