Uneven ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phx5o

Reaction score
I'm taking my in this week, well see if they fix it.

C

Chester

My 05 lr3 looks the same as well. Tilt's left to right when I look at the rear. Bugs the crap out of me. Dealer didnt find anything wrong with it. Now my eng light came on. Back to the dealer.

I understand your frustration. The problem thesedays is the dealers do not want to pay for experienced techs. You can try a few things yourself. If you are leaving the key in the ignition overnight in your garage, then stop this immediatly. (The network will not shut down causing the ride levelling system to still be active) The next thing to try is once the vehicle is parked disconnect the battery overnight, this will determine either an air leak or an electronics issue. If it still sinks at one corner then it will need a new air strut. If it remains level then first thing is to try calibration. IDS will only allow 3mm differential so a code should be stored in the ride level control module if it is outside this spec. Hope this helps.

Ksyrahsirah

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and although this is an older thread, my brand new 2015 LR4 HSE Lux is 1 inch lower on the right side than left side. Wondering based on what I've read if this could be due to the auto suspension/leveling capability/software. I didn't notice it when I picked it up; I've had it for 4 days now and although the ride feels just fine it's visually uneven when parked. We put a carpenter's level on the rear bumper this morning to confirm the issue, measured ground to car wheel well, and we also confirmed that the garage is perfectly level.

what I will say about the roads...most roads are domed, meaning they curve to the right towards the curb to aid with water runoff. So it's really tough to tell while I'm driving on most roads if this issue remains while driving since everyone's car is tilting to the right :) when I do drive over what does look like perfectly level road, the car feels level and the hood looks level. So might not be a big deal but, since this has been a known issue in prior models I'm going to ask my techs.

I'm a first time Rover owner and I really enjoy the car and I sure hope it lasts me a long time...I tend to keep my cars for 10+ years!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 days old, I'd just take it in. Could be an EAS Calibration issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635