Toying with selling... Any interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys beat me to it! Picked up my 2015 4Runner TRD Pro last week. 1 of 500 in Super White.

I'll agree Wrangler's are a dime a dozen!

She is pretty! I only beat you to it because I do have you on Insta. Look forward to where she takes you.

Any plans for her or are you going to just throw some bigger meat's on it and go?

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love it Brandon - congrats! I've always loved the 4runners and am trying to convince my wife that she needs one over the MDX or Tahoe.

Looking forward to see your progress with her although she is **** as she stands now!

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of these TRD Pros! Looks nice, but I looked it up online and saw this:

Performance

4Runner TRD Pro packs a powerful 4.0-liter, 270-horsepower V6 ...

Thanks, but no thanks!

Drop the 5.7L V8 in there from the Tundra and I would be very interested.

Good luck and see you back in the Defender club!!

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the 4Runner. I've enjoyed seeing you pictures. I always did like the roll down window feature in the bank of the 4Runner. I have to ask, does anyone else think of a Storm Trooper when they see that 4Runner in white?

JotaDe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!
I love the 4Runners too, test drove them and was close to purchasing but felt I needed more luxury. I'm sure you'll get many miles out of that beast.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask, does anyone else think of a Storm Trooper when they see that 4Runner in white?

Yes! Ha ha.

It does look sharp, Brandon. But I'll need to see it after you build it up a bit - if you do. And of course it needs to get dirty!

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came from two previous 4runners before my lr4 and can say you will love it. The 4Runner following is pretty deep too and I still follow their boards - good people like this site. Here is a link to what I think is the best site:

http://www.toyota-4runner.org

I agree if they added a v8 again, I would strongly consider going back. THat said, I find myself looking a different direction these days in wanting a little more performance in an SUV. I test drove a Porsche Macan last weekend for "fun." I may try to find a way to keep my LR4 and buy a turbo Macan next year if the wife doesn't shoot me. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM