Strange Noises

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 wierd noised coming from my truck. The first one is when I turn the air on. It sounds like the truck is farting. Does anyone else get this and how do I fix it?

The second noise is on the passenger side and it is squeaking...sounds like it is coming from the dash and the seat, but I can not tell.

Any help in fixing the noise would be great!

Trynian

Reaction score
The AC fart does have a fix that the dealer did. Don't know about the other, a squeak could be anything.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The AC fart does have a fix that the dealer did. Don't know about the other, a squeak could be anything.

Any details on the fix from your paperwork? I have the same annoying sound - like a damper opening or closing when A/C is engaged.

Trynian

Reaction score
Any details on the fix from your paperwork? I have the same annoying sound - like a damper opening or closing when A/C is engaged.

Nope, I noticed it but the noise didn't really bother me. Took it in for service and the advisor pointed it out and said there was a fix for it.

Paperwork just said, customer pointed out CC noise in dash and fixed under warraanty.

calibre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar noise here when using A/C. Sounds like something needs to be lubed.

Anyone know what the "fix" is?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635