Sidewinder Step for the LR3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2nd that. Neat for the hummer crowd though - man those things are are tall (yet still bottom out some how).

RAWLR3

Reaction score
Funny....Thanks for the comments. This is for the wife to get in.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get her a different car. It is currently illegal to put that on a Land Rover in 49 states...Florida being the only holdout.

KyRover

Reaction score
This may sound stupid but the problem might be solved by changing how she gets into the LR3. Our LR3 is my wife's DD and she never uses access height. What she does is she turns so that she is facing away from the LR3 and her butt is against the seat. She then lifts her leg, right leg on the drivers side, left on the passenger side, and gets her butt further up onto the seat. At this point she rotates her body into the vehicle. My 5'4" eighty year old mother who uses a cane can get in the same way but she does need access height.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may sound stupid but the problem might be solved by changing how she gets into the LR3. Our LR3 is my wife's DD and she never uses access height. What she does is she turns so that she is facing away from the LR3 and her butt is against the seat. She then lifts her leg, right leg on the drivers side, left on the passenger side, and gets her butt further up onto the seat. At this point she rotates her body into the vehicle. My 5'4" eighty year old mother who uses a cane can get in the same way but she does need access height.

You sound like a chiropractor.
I like that.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which school is he at. My kd brother is at Logan in St.Loius my old school.
He will love it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4