Shuddering under acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vittorio01

Reaction score
Hi All, I have had the local Landrover dealer service my 2011 RR Vogue V8 TDV8 and replace the manifold as it had split. They completed the work and now the vehicle has a shudder when accelerating. I took it back to them and they redid the work on the manifold and checked the car out entirely to ensure that they did not create the issue. Anyway they are throwing their hands up in the air saying they have no idea, they consulted a transmission expert who said that it wasn't anything wrong with it, they replaced the oil in the transmission and that showed no damage either.

Anyway they cant work it out and now there is also something going wrong with the back left hand window and there is an oil leak in the 2nd turbo - great month with my RR!

Anyone have any ideas on the shuddering issue?

thanks in advance

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Shudder under accel I would look at the drive shafts, could be a ujoint going bad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112