Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having trouble locating "in stock" LR3 front seat covers. Every place I've tried to order them is telling me that they are back ordered from Land Rover with no estimated delivery date I'd really like to buy the factory ones, but if there are other viable options such as aftermarket custom covers that fit well and are durable I'd be interested.

I noticed there was a forum thread on after market covers posted in early 2006, but no updates on how they actually turned out.

So....has anyone found some good ones that don't look like sheepskin covers that someone put on their 1971 El Camino?

drafdog

Reaction score
IIRC the factory covers are black and there was a problem with them bleeding on the tan interior. LR may have pulled the product until a solution can be found.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember reading those posts too. Actually, the factory seat covers are now offered in "aspen" and "sand" (green and tan). I tried to order the tan ones.

Last edited:

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any seat covers that would not interfere with the in-seat airbags? (on side)

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did notice that the custom seat cover places specifically ask about in-seat airbags so I know they take that in to account. Maybe the put in some kind of velcro "break away" panel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo