RRC LWB VS. P38, I can't decide which one is better.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henrodstone

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time trying to decide which vehicle is better, a '90's (preferably 1995) RRC LWB, or a early 2000's P38. I would be using one of the vehicles in question mostly as a commuter to work and back which is around 46 miles combined with most of the driving being on highways and interstates at speeds arounds 45-70 MPH. Now I know that the P38 would be the superior vehicle in this mode, but the drawback is that I participate in local BSA camp outs where cargo space matters and from what I've read, the P38 has five less cubic feet of cargo space compared to the RRC, and the RRC's cargo area is already a little small. But as I just said, the P38 is probably better built, it's probably better to drive as a commuter, and when properly maintained, will probably be more reliable, but I still think the RRC looks better than the P38, and it might be more rugged for both nature and people.

So as you can see, I'm in a tough spot trying to make a hard decision. I will be posting this across different groups as well as forums so that this post will get more publicity as well as different opinions.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink