Range Rover Air Suspension (Left-Front)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blitzkryg

Reaction score
I have a 2005 RR HSE with an air suspension problem. The left-front side randomly deflates like someone pulled the plug. Immediately thereafter, I am able to reinflate the air suspension bag by selecting the off-road mode and then select normal ride and it stays until the next episode.

I have no error codes or warning lights displayed.

Any ideas?

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chances are your bag may have a slight leak which is causing it to lose air gradually. Not sure how familiar you are when it comes to working on vehicles, but you might be able to do it yourself by removing the actual wheel to begin with and then pulling off the wheel-well to get a better look into and try to listen up and see whether or not you can actually hear an air leak?

Same thing happen to me with the right side airbag, so to be safe, I ended up purchasing both front airbags from Arnott Inc. They offered life-time warranty. Plus the bags are fairly easy to install, as long as you get a second person to assist you aligment them back in place so you can properly place the bolts. Any further questions you may have, dont hesitate to hit me up. Thanks and good luck with that.

blitzkryg

Reaction score
I ended up replacing both struts last month with brand new ones, the problem was exactly what you indicated: a slow leak. The task took about one hour per side and I had no alignment issues.

Thanks again,

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem. That's the main reason why I signed up for these types of websites. To get help and help others as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM