Radiator Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlie

Reaction score
Wanted to get some tips on removal and replacement of the Radiator on a 03 Range Rover HSE Thanks in Advance!!!

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a bit of work to be done, but it's humanly possible to do so. With the help of my bro-n-law, we were able to get it done within less than 2 hours. Theres no need to remove the actual fan, but you will have to unclip the plastic pins that hold the black plastic fan cover in order for it to be loose. First you would want to drain out the coolant and remove the hoses that connect to the radiator and place a rag inside each of the main hoses, so they are not exposed to air and prevent it from getting in them. Upon doing so, you can simply push back the radiator and have someone else push it up and slide it out. Lastly, reverse the steps. I purchased my OEM Radiator from Europe for about $325 in US Dollars, and it took about 10 days for me to receive it in CA, USA. LR Dealership wanted about $800 + in US Dollar just for the part, so you can imagine how much they wanted to charge me to do the work..HAHA. Good luck man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM