Phillips Land Rover in Virginia Beach, VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axg1040

Reaction score
Looking to buy an LR3 from them. Anybody have any dealings with sales or service with Phillips Land Rover in Virginia Beach, VA?
Thanks.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Never bought from them, but did look at a D90 they had on the lot... for the shape it was in, they wanted way too much money.... but never hear anything bad about them.

I would say check www.dealerrater.com but didn't see a listing for them under land rover, but they also sell other vehicles, I just forget what they are.

silvajt

Reaction score
Phillips Land Rover

I bought an '07 LR3 V6SE from them in April '07. I am from northern Virginia and came down there to visit familiy in February. While there I stopped by Phillips to test drive an LR3. Steve Spain was my salesman. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. He did not put any pressure on me. We looked at several vehicles and talked about what he had available. I was only there for a test drive and he honored my intentions for a test drive only. Like I mentioned, he did not pressure me. He was unlike any other salesman I have dealt with and gave me my space. Before I left he did ask the proverbial "What can I do to get you in the vehicle today?." I think they have to say that. Must be part of a salesman creed or something. Anyway from February to March, Steve and I remained in contact through e-mail. He was prompt in his replies and provided informative answers to my inquiries about warranties, options, and pricing. When I finally made the decision to purchase, I chose Phillips over any of the high volume dealers here in the DC metro area. This was due to the treatment I received from Phillips. I went in April and purchase my LR3. Unfortunately Steve was not there due to his day off, but Alan and Dave honored the deal that Steve and I worked out and took care of me. I highly recoomend Phillips. It was worth the trip. Although I live only 20 miles from my nearest LR dealership, I still drive 120 miles south to get my routine maintenance done at Phillips.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4