My A/C went out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poyf

Reaction score
Hello I've had my LRD for about 4 months now and when I first got it the a/c worked flawlessly. Last month the a/c went out for about a week, but suddenly it started to work again. It went out again about two weeks ago and I've done some research to figure out whats wrong and I've found that it could be the blow motor or resister. I took the blower off and tested it directly with the car battery and it worked fine. It seems to me that it's some kind of electrical problem because there is no current running to the blower connection. I've checked all possible fuses and they work just fine the air compressor and air lines work properly. I have ran out of possible ideas of what it could be. If someone has any clue of what it could be please tell me. I live in Phoenix Arizona and the temperature is said to be 120degrees this weekend. Ill take any suggestions! Thank you.

Poyf

Reaction score
Someone anyone, theirs got to be some kind of solution. It's too damn HOT!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... first keep in mind you are in the introduction section... I suggest posting your question in the correct Model section to get a faster answer. All I can see so far is you have a Rover... No year, Model, or anything else other than and A/C issue.

Not trying to sound a pain. More info is always better when trying to help via the interweb.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4