my 03 RR 73kmiles shows inactive air suspension ! = (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andres10550

Reaction score
maybe someone can help me,sorry im new to this ...

recently my range rover has had the air suspension light showing

i replaced both airbags in the rear

nothing,and just spent about 160$ dollars on a switch that was supposely going to remove that light , but a day later the error came back on ? can someone please help me :albertein

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you plan to do these things your self, I highly recommend getting a reader for the air bag system. I have a link in my signature to a guy that makes and sells readers for the air bag system... I have never worked with him or bought anything, but it looks like a good product.

wigginsd77

Reaction score
I purchased the reader/reset module from RWSsolutions and it works great. You can get a readout of the error codes and reset the suspension. I could be a bad sensor or pump. I had a bad switch valve.

maybe someone can help me,sorry im new to this ...

recently my range rover has had the air suspension light showing

i replaced both airbags in the rear

nothing,and just spent about 160$ dollars on a switch that was supposely going to remove that light , but a day later the error came back on ? can someone please help me :albertein

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try disconnecting the negative connector for the battery and give it about 5 minutes and reconnect it. If that doesnt work, do the following steps.
1. Place the emergency brake on your vehicle.
2. Turn on your vehicle and make sure all doors are closed.
3. Upon doing so, turn the steering wheel completely to the left and then to the right, and finally, center the steering wheel once again and that should allow the "Air Suspension Inactive" sign from being erased.

If that does not work, you can take it to a certified tech or your local LR Dealership in order for them to plug in the appropriate computer scanner to erase the code and restore the settings, if not check out that website for RSWsolutions to purchase the reader/reset module. Hope my assistance helps out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM