Multiple 2003-2009 Range Rover OEM Parts & Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchassler

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am feeling lazy and I don't want to monitor multiple postings so I've put it all here.

All sales will be cash or Pay Pal only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify that the item will work for their specific vehicle application (e.g. year & make). All sales are final, no returns, items are sold as-is. I have been as accurate in my description as possible.

I live in the Baltimore, MD area and am willing to accommodate a reasonable local drop-off/pick-up (MD/So. PA/De). Of course, I will ship any of the items at the buyer's expense, after receipt and verification of payment via PayPal.

PM me if you want further details, to include additional pictures a specific item information, or to make a reasonable offer. I will entertain all offers.
Thanks for looking,

You are looking at TWO (2) remaining items for 2003 - 2009 Land Rover, Range Rover (full-sized) HSE, Supercharged or Westminster vehicles.

I've owned a 2003 HSE and a 2006 Supercharged and these are the items left in my garage from those vehicles. All items can be considered as used OEM as they are no longer in sealed, original packaging.

1) ---SOLD---

2) ---SOLD---

3) ---SOLD---

4) ---SOLD---

5) Factory, OEM door side moldings. Protect your 2003-2009 Range Rover HSE, Supercharged or Westminster from door dings and shopping carts dents with these OEM door side moldings. They came off of my 2003 RR HSE as soon as I took ownership and have remained in the garage since. They apply with self-stick adhesive such as 3M Brand (not supplied), color is black.
ASKING $100 SET (4-pcs)
Estimate shipping using the following: Weight: 10-lbs, Dimensions: 36" x6" x6", Zip Code: 21009

6) ---SOLD---

7) ---SOLD---

8) ---SOLD---

9) Rear Seat Carpet/Rubber Mat (Black) Made for 2003-2005 and may fit 2006+ and 1995 - 2002 model years. It came out of my 2003 at the time of purchase as I bought the all-weather mats. I recently found the mat in a box when cleaning out the garage. Condition is amazing especially given its age. The carpet is plush and is not faded at all - when you step on it you can see your foot imprint. The ruber edges show minimal traffic. The mat sits flat on the floor as there is no floor "****" and the underside is a heavy rubber and is slightly studded to prevent movement. Front & rear sets are selling for $200+. This is for the REAR Seat Area only.
ASKING $80.00
Estimate shipping using the following: Weight: 13-lbs, Dimensions: 26" x18" x6", Zip Code: 21009

Attachments

• Molding 1.jpg
    Molding 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Molding 2.jpg
    Molding 2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Molding 4.jpg
    Molding 4.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Molding 3.jpg
    Molding 3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Sharjeana

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Range Rover and would like to purchase your loadspace cover.

RobertColunga

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there! I just want to inquire if you still have the OEM door side moldings?interested to have it asap... by the way, is the list of car parts on sale updated? thanks.

mchassler

Reaction score
Actually, the door moldings are available and are the only item left.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink