mud flaps replacing/disco1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panman

Reaction score
disco1, 147k miles, decent condition, need to upgrade radio, thanks for the feedback, another Q, mud flap, the bolts are from another planet, never seen them before, do I need to purchase a special tool?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure on this one.... I just cut my mudflaps off... who needs mudflaps, they just fall off when off roading.

healey1006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to cut my bolts off with an air powered cut-off tool. Maybe they are pop riveted on. I used stainless nuts, bolts and washers when installing the new flaps.

Last edited:

bat-stang

Reaction score
On my 04 they are riveted on. Had one rip off when I !stuck! my truck in a ditch in Virginia on vacation. I think the flap is in China as we speak, making a wonderful addition to someones bicycle. I had to cut the rivets; however, I replaced the lost wonder because...well, I don't really know why. Perhaps, it was because my wife likes the way they look...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90