LR4 Daytime running lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interpol

Reaction score
That's weird. I wonder if that's a be something to do with them pricing in fixing any issues from previous models to improve reliability. Aside from that not sure why there would be such a big price jump

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HSE w/xenons

And I thought the hse came with xenon lights already but on the landrover site it says halogen and you have to pick the vision assist package. But I personally don't need all the cameras too or the blind spot monitoring

Well, the current landroverusa build page shows xenons right at the top of "key fewtures." And the prices do not reflect the $10k jump described here.

At the risk of further thread hijacking let me say I have been unable to find a single dealership with Base models in stock. It seems one must do a special order for a base. True?

Interpol

Reaction score
One dealership i went to had the hse lux, the other didn't even have one. I'm planing on getting the hse not the base model, i just think its wrong for a car of this price not to already come with the led lights, and in order to get it you have to get a bunch of other bells and whistles too. as it stands now the way i would get it would be either coris grey or white with the black pack, upgraded audio and swap the wood for black on the interior. im still on the fence about dishing out another 2800 just to get the head lights the way i want them...

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2800?

One dealership i went to had the hse lux, the other didn't even have one. I'm planing on getting the hse not the base model, i just think its wrong for a car of this price not to already come with the led lights, and in order to get it you have to get a bunch of other bells and whistles too. as it stands now the way i would get it would be either coris grey or white with the black pack, upgraded audio and swap the wood for black on the interior. im still on the fence about dishing out another 2800 just to get the head lights the way i want them...

And what package would that $2800 be?

Epicicir4 says above we get the LED strip in the Base model anyway. Don't wish to labor the point but the ubiquitous HSE lux costs 20% more than the Base, with the plain HSE half-way between. Reports here on the Clear Vision halogen bulbs are excellent. For some folks ordering (which seems to be required) a Base model with only the packages desired and upgrading the halogen bulbs may be worth the 3-4 month wait for a savings of 10-20%.

Interpol

Reaction score
2800 is for the vision assist package it includes
-- Xenon Adaptive Front Headlights with Signature Day Time Running Lamps Lights (DRL)
- Automatic Headlights with High Beam Assist (AHBA)
- Powerfold Exterior Mirrors
- Reverse Traffic Detection with Blind Spot Monitor and Closing Vehicle Sensing
- Surround Camera System
the regular hse just has halogen lights with the single day time running lights, its rather annoying

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HSE comes with xenon

2800 is for the vision assist package it includes
-- Xenon Adaptive Front Headlights with Signature Day Time Running Lamps Lights (DRL)
- Automatic Headlights with High Beam Assist (AHBA)
- Powerfold Exterior Mirrors
- Reverse Traffic Detection with Blind Spot Monitor and Closing Vehicle Sensing
- Surround Camera System
the regular hse just has halogen lights with the single day time running lights, its rather annoying

HSE Key Feature #1: xenon lighting
http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/en_us/l319/?_ga=1.147500853.368959786.1420341487

Lgibson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Interpol

Reaction score
i considered ordering the base too then adding just what i need, but with the base you dont get the nav system and you cant add it (at least not here in canada)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo