In cabin air filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why my in cabin air filter would be saturated with water? I pulled mine today to take a look at it and I could sling the water out it. Kinda got me concerned seeing as water is near my ECM and my blower motor.

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please guys I need some help on this one before I start breaking it all apart. How can water get inside my ac filter? I have been through the whole drain tubes and and what not before. It's not coming from there.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why, could be an AC leak somewhere, I would not wait and seek help ASAP due to the concerns you noted. Try disco3.co.uk, you might find help there. Good luck.

Trynian

Reaction score
Please guys I need some help on this one before I start breaking it all apart. How can water get inside my ac filter? I have been through the whole drain tubes and and what not before. It's not coming from there.

Only time something like this has happend to me was on my Jeep Grand Cherokee many years ago. The drain for the AC condensation run off got plugged and backed up into the unit and the car.

I don't know if it is possible for that to happen on the Lr3 or not.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo