front left passenger height sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdoob

Reaction score
hi,im a 1st time land rover owner and i recently bought a mk111 range rover,beautiful machine,trouble is the front left passenger side is sittin well down,wheel right up under the arch,bin told its defo not the airbag but the height sensor,my friend has a 2005 range rover sport which was rencently wrote off and he offered me his sensors,which leads me to my 1st question...will his sport sensors fit my vogue and 2nd....can i fit these mself without having to contact a dealer,wud b very thankful for any help

NhudeST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure whether the sensor on the rr-sport will fit the RR model you have, but chances are you can try it if not check with the dealership. As for replaving it, you can do that yourself. If you do, disconnect the neg-connector from the battery just to be safe. After that, lift up your vehicle from the center and secure it. It has a 10mm bolt you want to hold from one side, while you loose up the other in order to allow the sensors lower arm from coming loose. No need to replace the actual sensor assembly that holds it in place though. Lastly, the sensor has two clips you have to press and hold on to in order for it to unclip and be able to slide down. Finally, reverse the steps and reconnect the battery. Good luck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM