fitting 2006 sport wheels to 2002 p38?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cashmccall

Reaction score
I just purchased some standard 2006 RR sport wheels for my 2002 p38 range rover. i took them to the tire shop and just said change them out. i was told i need different lug nuts.

i called the local range rover dealer and they could not confirm that the 06 lug nuts will fit my 2002. i found an old post here that indicated that it was as simple as buying the correct lugs.....but i really don't know exactly what to buy. i am not a car expert.

in the post, i see a 98' p38 with the same wheels.....so it must work.

anyone else have any recommendations or tips where to buy the 20 needed lugs for my car? am i just looking for 06-08 RR sport lugs?
like these? http://www.roverlandparts.com/2006-2008-range-rover-lug-nuts-sport---set-of-5.aspx

my old 02' wheels are eaten up with some poor quality chrome job - i bought it used. i would have bought some old p38 wheels, but these 06 sport wheels were a deal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM