Engine Failsafe Program Illumination

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Everluvlee

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am totally new to this site (30 minutes and counting) and wanted to say hello as well as pose my current issue out there in hopes that someone is familiar with my issue and can offer troubleshooting.

I have a 2005 Land Rover with approximate 75k miles, good condition, maintained regularly, etc. I am driving home this evening and decided torun back out for a quick errand. When I started the engine, the truck started sputtering LOUDLY and the "Engine Failsafe Program" light came on.

I recently had gotten my 75k service, and the radiator cap replaced in addition to the fact that we have recently had continous frigid temps 20 degrees Farenheit and below. Not sure what else I can offer as background information, but hopefully someone had this experience too and can help me.

Thanks in advance for your advice forum

Luvlee (intended misspelling btw):hello:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Did you shut the engine back down, and if so, when it was restarted did it do the same thing or clear up?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM